Youth Golf Lessons & Programs
|Private Youth Lessons|
|1/2 Hour lesson
Series of 3 1/2 Hour Lessons
|One Hour Lesson||$90|
|Series of 3 One Hour Lessons||$250
*Extra Youth add $15/session
2017 Amaizing Youth Golf Programs
Registration is Open!
- FREE Youth & Family Fun Golf Day~ Sat. May 20, 2017 @ 10:30am-12pm~ Family Fun Day
- LPGA~USGA Girls Golf Experience Spring Clinic~ Sat. May 20, 2017 @ 1-3pm
- Amaizing Golf After School Lessons~ All skill levels Age 8-12
- Amaizing Youth Development Program ~ Beginner to Intermediate Age 8-15
- Amaizing Junior Next Step Lessons ~ Ages 8-14 Register HERE today! Thursdays @8:45-10am
- Amaizing Junior Golf Camps ~ All skill levels Age 8-15
- NEW~LPGA Girls memberships are FREE to all girls age 7-17 Sign up here: LPGA Girls Golf Club National Membership Sign up Today!
- LPGA~USGA Girls Only Golf Lessons & Play Days~ All skill levels Age 8-15 Session II Sign up Today!
- LPGA~USGA Girls Golf Club Special Events ~ All skill levels Age 7-17
- LPGA~USGA Girls Golf eLeader Mentor Program~ For Girls Age 13-17 Sign up Today at: eLeader Registration
- Junior Players Practice Club ~ For competitive players in Jr High & High School
- Girls Only Jr. High & High School Training & Player's Practice Club Age 12-18
- Pee Wee Training Session II ~ Age 5-7 Reserve your spot HERE
- Vision54 Junior & College Golf 1 Day Programs~ Committed players age 12-20 Handicap 0-25
- PGA Junior League Team to represent Crystal Lake ~ Ages 8-13 (Space is Limited after our first extremely successful year!) Sign Up Today: PGA Jr League Registration $75 due at Registration & $250 due by 5/24/17
*Inspire * Encourage * Develop*
Amaizing Golf for Juniors Mission Statement~
To Inspire, encourage & develop golf skills and life skills in a safe fun learning environment
for kids of all ages and skill levels.
Whether your child is interested in learning golf as a lifetime sport or pursuing playing at the highest level possible there is a place for your junior in our diverse offerings!
All programs are directed by Sheryl Maize, 2015 LPGA Junior Golf Leader of the Year and US Kids Top 50 Instructor. Sheryl is a passionate learner and strives to constantly incorporate the latest trends and research into her Amaizing Youth Development Programs. Research indicates group instruction is a fantastic way to foster discovery, learning and sample competition through fun drills & games.
As a TPI Certified Level 3 Junior Coach and US Kids Certified Instructor, Sheryl has incorporated the most advanced motor skills training & fitness training combined with the concepts of LTAD (long term athlete development) into every practice session. As a Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Coach Sheryl is also thrilled to be a Double Goal Coach instilling a desire to win along with learning life skills from the life time sport of golf!
Your kids are sure to have a great time while learning crucial motor skills that will make them better athletes and enhance their golf swings!
2017 After School Youth Fundamental Lessons~ Age 8-12 boys & girls
Back in 2017 ~ Pee Wee Training for boys & girls ages 5-7
Please indicate if your child needs clubs and if so, do you they need left or right handed clubs? Also please indicate how tall they are in inches! We will be using a combination of SNAG (Starting New At Golf) equipment and regular golf equipment (US Kids).
2017 Amaizing Jr. Golf Camp~ Age 8-15 all skill levels
Camp provides a great way for juniors to work on the fundamentals of putting & green reading, chipping, pitching, bunker and full swing during four consecutive days of lessons. These popular camps include TPI golf fitness drills & fun games and are sure to elevate your junior's game. Depending on group size, camp will be broken into smaller groups to accommodate different age & skill levels. Fun is guaranteed! Space is limited~ Camps sell out fast!
NEW for 2017~
Player's Camp is designed for boys & girls age 12-15 who play regularly, compete in tournaments or who are looking to play in tournaments. We will review the fundamentals of the short game and long game while incorporating more advanced training and skill development as well as mental and emotional management. We will cover proper nutrition, TPI golf fitness drills and the best way to practice for success during our 8 hours of instruction over 4 consecutive days. This camp is sure to elevate your junior's game. We will continue to train to learn but more focus will be on training to compete by incorporating games & fun competition. Space is limited.
LPGA Girls Only Camp is finally here! This camp is a special opportunity for just the girls to work on the fundamentals of putting & green reading, chipping, pitching and full swing together during four consecutive days of instruction. The girls will have 8 hours of instruction during this popular camp which will include TPI golf fitness drills & games, nutrition and rules education. This camp is geared towards new to intermediate juniors ages 7-15. Camp will be broken into smaller groups to accommodate age and skill differences. We will train to learn and then work on training to compete by introducing fun games. In Girls Golf we always include life skill development, social time and sweet treats! FUN is always guaranteed. Space is limited and this camp is sure to fill up fast so sign up today!
Questions? Email Sheryl at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 612-802-1691
2017 Amaizing Youth Development Program~
Lessons & Play Days * Open to Boys & Girls * Age 8-15 Tuition: $225
Our most popular program~ Specially designed for new to intermediate juniors age 8-15 who have not begun playing competitive golf. This program lays the foundation for golf to be enjoyed for a life time, regardless if your child wants to play just for fun with friends & family or to pursue playing in high school, college or beyond!
Training Days focus on having fun while developing solid fundamentals in putting, chipping, pitching and full swing. Juniors are also trained in etiquette, rules, golf fitness, the history the game and it's players throughout the program. We want to help kids develop skills for life and golf!
Weekly on-course play days make this program unique and a wonderful introduction to learning how to play the game! Youth can choose between 9 holes or 4 holes on Play Days. We have US Kids Family Tees on the back nine for our new golfers to play from shorter tees making their experience more fun! We ask that a parent/guardian volunteers to walk with 4 holers. Volunteering is a great way to be a part of your child's growth & development on the course. We are looking for adults to be positive, encouraging and to help with the pace of play & safety~ no instruction for Play Days!
Includes the following:
Orientation, Rules and Skills Assessment Day - Sat. June 10 @ 1-2:30pm
- Orientation w/Safety, Rules & Etiquette Test
- Facility Orientation
- Club Assessment~ US Kids Golf Clubs will be available to Demo or order!
Skills Training Days~ 75 Minute Sessions. Please note each group will be broken into smaller groups to adjust for age & skill level differences! All groups are open to boys & girls except the LPGA Girls Only group.
Thursday Group: June 15, 22, 29, July 6 & 13 Click on your group name to Reserve your spot below:
- (A) Par/Birdies 8:45-10am Ages 8-11 Beginner/Intermediate
- (B) Par/Birdies 10-11:15am Ages 10-14 Beginner/Intermediate
- (C) Eagles 11:15-12:30pm Ages 11-15 Intermediate
Wednesday Group: June 14, 21, 28, July 5 & 12
- LPGA Girls Only 9:45-11am Ages 8-15 All Levels
Play Days~ including Tournament Day Tues. July 18 w/Lunch, Skills Challenge & Awards
Tuesdays June 20, 27, July 11 & 18
- Tuesday July 18th is Tournament Day with Lunch, Skills Challenge & Awards
- 4-Hole or 9-Hole option depending on experience & skill level
- Juniors/Parents will sign up for their own tee times each week through Sign Up Genius
- 1st week's Tee Times will open up immediately following Orientation
- Tee Times start at 7am for 4-holers on hole #18 in the fairway, 6:45am for 9-holers on #10
- 4-holers will participate in a Skills Challenge immediately following play each week
- 1. Click on your group above to reserve your spot on-line
- 2. Fill out & return the forms below with Cash or Check payable to: Sheryl Maize
- Youth Development Registration Form
- Safety Rules Form
- Play Day Guidelines
- 3. Return payment forms to: Crystal Lake GC 16725 Innsbrook Dr. Lakeville, MN 55044 Atten: Sheryl Maize
- Questions? Email or text/call Sheryl at: email@example.com or 612-802-1691
Limited Space available for the following sessions of the Youth Development Program~Coming Soon!
Play Days Only* ~ Tuesdays June 20, 27, July 11 & 18 Fee: $90
Training Days Only* ~ Wednesday or Thursday Groups in June & July Fee: $150
Email Sheryl about availability!
Player's Practice Club~ Summer Training Sessions for Competitive Juniors
- Fridays June 9:15-10:30am
- (Meet at the Putting Green)
- $30/session ~ Must Contact Sheryl for availability! Text 612-802-1691 to confirm room.
- Space is limited
- These small group training sessions are not lessons, but rather time to develop proper deliberate practice habits, work on drills under the watchful eye of your coach and to work on techniques to transfer your skills to the course! Fun group competition will enhance the learning! Price includes practice balls, access to training aids & greens fees if applicable.
Email Sheryl or text/call @ 612-802-1691about availability!
2017 Next Step Junior Lessons ~ Now Open ~ Register HERE
* Open to Boys & Girls * Age 8-15 Tuition $120
Continuation of our most popular Youth Development Program! As a certified US Kids Instructor, Sheryl is excited to blend her TPI Junior Coaching background with the latest US Kids drills and games to make the learning experience even more fun for our youth! It lays the foundation for golf to be enjoyed for a life time-regardless if your child wants to play just for fun with family & friends or pursue playing in high school, college or beyond!
These weekly Lesson/Training Days are designed for new to intermediate juniors age 8-15 who have not begun playing competitive golf. Focus is on having fun while developing a solid foundation of skills in putting, chipping, pitching and full swing. Juniors are also trained in etiquette, rules, golf fitness, the history the game and it's players throughout the program.
Space is Limited~ Reserve your spot today!
Thursdays: July 27, Aug 3,10 & 17 @ 8:45-10am
Reserve your child's spot here: HERE
City of Lakeville Park and Rec Junior Group Golf Lessons
These classes consist of (4) 1 hour sessions covering the fundamentals of putting, chipping, pitching and full swing. Taught by Sheryl Maize at Crystal Lake Golf Course and offered through the City of Lakeville Park & Rec. You must register and pay through the City. First session meets at the Putting Green. Juniors are encouraged to bring their own clubs or indicate if clubs will be needed and if so, left or right handed.
Wednesdays May 17,24,31 & June 7 @ 3:45-4:45pm Cost: $95
Register here: City of Lakeville Junior Group Lessons
Junior Players Coaching Program~ Combines Private Instruction & Group Coaching
Designed for junior high and high school golfers (ages 12-18) who are committed to improve and pursue playing in local, state and national competition. This program is ideal for those who currently play or want to play on their high school team and local/state tournaments. This program requires a commitment to deliberate practice and training. Junior Players Program will include:
- Skills assessment, equipment evaluation & recommendations, TPI Fitness & Power screenings*
- Private coaching session with video analysis~ (3) 1/2 hr lessons , (5) 1/2 hr lessons , (10) 1/2 hr lessons
- Weekly small group practice~ Practice Club/Player's Training sessions & transfer training
- On-Course Coaching in a small group setting
- Goal setting, decision making & emotional self-management
*Junior TPI Golf Fitness & Power Screening for additional $125 or TPI Screening & Mental Golf Profile for additional $185
*Discount also available for THINQ Golf "Game Your Brain" annual memberships. THINQ Golf is an amazing new way that improves golfers mental skills of: Awareness, Attention, Synchronicity, Intention and Adaptability by playing video games! It is perfect for Juniors who want to be in that high performance state more often. With only 10 minutes a day playing video "games", juniors will notice a difference! The benefits go beyond golf too! To learn more go to: http://thinqgolf.com/old-checkout/?level=1&pa=AmaizingGolf
Or check out this short 4 minute video: http://thinqgolf.com/what-is-thinqgolf/
Vision54 Junior & College Golfer Special 1 Day Programs ~ Coming Soon!
Saturday July 8:30am-4pm
During this Essential Playing Skills Junior/College Program, students will learn foundational playing skills to play their best golf ON the golf course. Students will learn tools to manage themselves on the golf course. We will focus on the mental, emotional and social skills that directly teach focus, trust and confidence~ essential to shooting lower scores and enjoying the game more!
Concepts from the book Play Your Best Golf Now by Lynn Marriott and Pia Nilsson~ coaches to numerous LPGA & PGA Tour players including Annika Sorenstam~ will come alive in this program! After attending a Vision54 Coach Program in AZ, I knew I had to bring the concepts from this exceptional program to Minnesota! It has changed my teaching/coaching and impacting my life!
Full Flyer Link Here:
Coaches: Kristine Reese & Sheryl Maize (4:1 Junior/Coach ratio)
Participants: Junior/College Golfers ages 12-20 with handicap 0-25
Space is very limited~
Reservations: Email Sheryl Maize at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristine Reese at Krisitine@vision54.com
Contact & general info: www.vision54.com